We have been blessed in many ways, including the ability for me to stay home with my daughter for now. Earning a living from a blog is not a goal I have, though occasionally I post links to items I recommend, where I may receive a small commission from the sales. Becoming an affiliate with a company is not something I take lightly. Please keep the following in mind:
- The prices of the items are the original price; they are not inflated in any way
- Unless otherwise disclosed, all products were originally purchased by me
- I will never recommend any product that I don't personally use and support
Some of my affiliate relationships are:
- Amazon - Most popular items have been
- Dry Skin Brush (from I Started Skin Brushing to Stop Sneezing)
- Menstrual Cup (from It's Toxic Being a Woman)
- Cod Liver Oil (from Two Supplements for Longer and More Restful Sleep ... Cod Liver Oil Fails and Lily Jade Wins ... Having PCOS Makes Me More Compassionate ... What Happened When I Found Out My Daughter Was a Miracle ... The Measles: Should You Be Scared? )
- Tart Cherry Juice (from Two Supplements for Longer and more Restful Sleep)
- Beauty Heroes - Read about their incredible service here and about my Brand Ambassador relationship as well as a Q&A
- Berkey Water Filtration System Read more about them in the post Is Filtered Water Really Better?
- The Detox Market, and Integrity Botanicals: Beauty boutiques offering a number of non-toxic beauty options. Order all your goodies in one or two places rather than 47! Plus, you get free samples (just ask for them in the notes!)
Thank you for reading janny: organically. I enjoy researching and sharing the information I find helpful. If you decide to purchase from an affiliate link, know it helps keep this blog running and I'm extremely appreciative!