Weekly Mélange - New Beauty Heroes + Bloggers in the Wild
Two Beauty Heroes in one month!? It's a February Fit Glow Frenzy:
- February Hero Selection: Fit Glow's Cloud Comfort Cream + Redness Reducing Cream
- These are a great pick for those who aren't oil/serum/balm obsessed like me. I've gotten several questions over the years about what to get if one is not a fan of face oils; the answer is these two! They feature Cloudberry and are formulated to calm redness and inflammation and improve complexion. The combo is a $153 value, but Beauty Hero members can snag it for $39 by signing up here!
- Fit Glow Limited Edition Make Up Discovery. What you get:
- Good Lash + Mascara: A 3-in-1 vegan mascara that lengthens, darkens & nourishes lashes. This is the mascara everyone is going ga-ga over because it does such a good job of plumping while moisturizing, but it's a hard one to take a chance on since it comes with a $36 price point on it's own. If you're one who wants to give it a try, take advantage of this box because of the savings!
- Lip Color Cream (Lipstick) + Lip Color Serum (Lip Gloss) available in three color combos:
- Lip Cream in PURE + Lip Color Serum in GO
- Lip Cream in BEET + Lip Color Serum in GOSPEL
- Lip Cream in LOVE + Lip Color Serum in NUDIE
- All three items are available while supplies last for $55 (a $122 value) + remember if you're a Beauty Heroes member, you'll get an additional 15% off the list price at checkout!
- See the full box description + more color swatches on their site here.
Images below showing GO Lip Cream, then adding on the PURE Lip Serum with a little RBF and another angle of the mascara ;)
When bloggers unite IRL
Most of you know I spent 5 days in Southern California with several of my blogger besties at the ShiftCon event, but most of our memories happened off-site since we are rarely together. I mean, we all love being in bed by 9PM but found it hard to pull away and put ourselves to sleep before midnight!
- Hitting up local | organic | and/or plant based gems like Vibe Kitchen, Outpost Kitchen, KRISP, Cafe Gratitude & Puesto
- Devouring bomb GLUTEN FREE donuts from Sidecar. No joke, I think this was a top 10 moment for all of us, we even brought some home!
- Witnessing Courtney Kahla discover the caffeine content in lattes. "I feel like I had coffee, but all I had was a latte!"
Highlights: Not Food
- Late night chats in the hotel room with @maisonpur @courtneykahla @thisorganicgirl @gurlgonegreen @hellomyloveblog @whoorl @organicallybecca
- Getting a room to myself the first two nights but still waking at 6:30am because that's how it works I guess?
- The Blogger Panel at The Detox Market. Doing some Q&A is nice, but we got to meet and hang with several of our readers, several of whom we've been chatting with for several years! One even brought me flowers; you all are seriously the best!
Last but not least, hugging Leah from Leahlani Skin Care all of Friday night. She's one of my favorite humans and I honestly couldn't let her go, in fact at some point I was basically sitting on her lap because I didn't want her to leave me. So I decided to take over her instagram stories and tell her audience about my Mojito Facial. I think it's gonna take off.
On Friday I was notified about two separate features about janny: organically that went live! One is with Beauty Independent, the other with Wabi-Sabi Botanicals. I'm beyond grateful for your support and humbled that anyone bothers to read anything I ever write! You can click on the images below for the full article/interview.